Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Woot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm on a roll, friends! I played Monopoly till midnight last night, and played Are you Smarter than a 5th Grader today! I can take a board game hiatus for the next five days!!!!

Maybe I'll play some more. It was actually fun.

7 comments:

Princess Jewelee said...

Happy New Years to you and yours. Thanks for the great comments and i look forwad to reading your blog. As for lil man, that was his first time shooting, even from afar, i was a nervous wreck..lol. How was Smarter than a 5th Grader? We will be playing upon lil mans return.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it. Good luck on the resolutions. I'm already hemming & hawing on mine!

Alison said...

well....are you smarter than a 5th grader??

Jill said...

i played scrabble for the first time on new year's eve. i won. it was kind of cheat-y though as i used an 's' and got 2 words that ended up being worth about 42 points again out of it.. woohoo! i think i had played it online once on the msn games, but its not played the same, they just want you to make as many words as you can out of hte same 10 letters or so.. and i think that sucks versus the real game.. what i really like is Scattergories..!

Sandy said...

Sounds like fun, Meg. So did the kiddos make it till midnight? I didn't - but then again, I didn't try...lol.

Anonymous said...

We played Rummikub on New Year's Eve. Both my kids got it pretty quick and it was fun. Math and strategy.

Kim said...

Good for you! I hate board games, too, and since I have three kids who can play together, I usually get away with watching from the sidelines.