Thursday, January 17, 2008

So Thankful.

Julie at Another Chance Ranch is starting something new which I think would benefit us all. Please join me in Another Chance Ranch: The Beginning of Thankful Thursday.

I'm so blessed. I am looking forward to sharing all of my blessings with you all but I will start with that which is most important to me. My faith. I'm SO blessed that I get to serve such an amazing God! I'm thankful for the right to worship, and for the WONDERFUL church family that I have. I'm thankful that my children are being raised in a Christian home and that my nine year old is able to attend a private Christian school at our church. No, we're not perfect, but I'm thankful that Jesus loves us anyway.

8 comments:

Sandy said...

Great post, Meg.

Alison said...

Beautifully said Meg!

Alison said...

Meg...I have something at my site for you!!!!

ChrisB said...

That is a fine tribute to your faith.

I enjoyed reading your previous post and would add that we should be thankful to grandmothers who make happy memories. My children loved that mother gave them treats that I would not approve of.. and now I do exactly the same for my grand children~ however I do know when to draw the line!

Jill said...

i tagged you for a meme over at the mouse house!

Swampwitch said...

That's a wonderful "tribute" to your faith. So glad we live where we can express ourselves in this way.

Because my eyes don't work as well as they used to, I have to share with you that the black background makes it very difficult for me to read your text. It is a beautiful color combination, just not conducive for my old, weak eyes.

Tera said...

That's definitely something to be thankful for!

Cynthia said...

I am thankful for my faith also. Thanks for sharing this!