Saturday, January 26, 2008

Ah, the New Me.

So, what do you think? Does the rose color suit me? Someone mentioned that my page was a bit hard to read, and I hadn't considered that, but with having only a few faithful readers I certainly don't need to be running any off. So voila. The new me.

3 comments:

Jill said...

hmm i dont love pink but its easier to read than some

Sandy said...

That's the same reason I got rid of my old black background! This is easier on the eyes.

Nan said...

I followed you here from Kim's. And I figured this post was the perfect excuse to invite you over to my blog to enter a bloggy makeover giveaway. :^D

I couldn't bring myself to participate in this Fun Monday... my bedside table is filled with extra pillows and the drawer is filled with all manner of junk! LOL Plus, my husband would mock me mercilessly if I took pictures of my bedside table for publication on the internet I think. :^D