I'm 30 years old and have been married for 10 years to my wonderful husband, Clay. We have two beautiful children together. Laken is nine and Gavin is three. I graduated with my bachelors degree in education and will be teaching at the elementary level someday, but right now I'm content simply staying home and taking care of my family.
8 comments:
cute pic Meg...Congratulations you won the contest!! email me your address and I will get your Bellyflops right out to you!!
I have that same orangey photo style of Lori (age 30). LOL..possibly the same background! Congrats!
I have one of those faded to orange pictures of myself as well. But I'm about 13. Which makes you young and me old. Wah.
Hi Meg...here is my email address - blessedfamm at comcast dot net - congrats again!!
My sister and I have the same type of pic. Bug mom and I am sure she would post it....lol
Awww Look at those curls!!! Such a cute picture!
Julie is right, Meg. I have the orange photos of my girls with the same background. Boy, you look like you were just a handful!
Cute pic.
Hehehehehehe, this is great Megs!
~Court
Post a Comment