Sunday, January 6, 2008

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Don't come after me when these suckers put 10 lbs on your thighs, but do try them. . . they're to die for.

Snowballs

8 oz cream cheese, softened to room temperature
1 regular size package of oreos (plain or double stuff, your choice)
almond bark

Put oreos in a plastic bag and crush them~ I double bagged mine and used a hammer, lol, but you could do it a little quieter if you use a rolling pin, I guess. Make sure they're ground up really well. Add them to the softened cream cheese and form into balls (your choice as to the size of the balls). Freeze overnight. The next day, soften the almond bark and dip the balls into the bark. I insert a toothpick into each ball, dip it, and then let the bark harden before removing the toothpick. Keep them in the freezer until you're ready to eat them...or the fridge is fine, too. Mmmmmmmmm, delish!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Aw, come on Meg! We just through with the Christmas candies and now you're gonna tempt us with this?

Thanks, I think. Actually, they sound really good and we can also claim we're making them to get the kids to eat their dairy, right?

Princess Jewelee said...

OMG, i think i just gained 10 pounds.

Alison said...

These will go great with your Belly Flops!! I am mailing them tomorrow..enjoy!!