Monday, January 28, 2008

Fun Monday---Nightstands

The Lurchers is in charge of this week's fun Monday and has left the following instructions:

For today's Fun Monday, continuing in the spirit of "being interested in people", I would like to know, or see, what's on, in or under your bedside table! So open those draws and bare your soul to us! Is there anything special there that has a story or a memory that you can tell us about? Books that you keep there to delve into from time to time? Trinkets that you don't know where else to put? Let's see!

It's really rather simple, I suppose. My computer desk is my catch-all. My nightstand has a lamp, a picture of dh and I, my alarm clock, and my Bible. That's it, folks!

19 comments:

Alison said...

very neat and organized..so unlike mine!!! great picture of you two!!

Aoj and The Lurchers said...

Wow! Tidy!

Robinella said...

Nice and neat, just like I like them. :-)

A Slice of My Life said...

You are so neat and tidy!

I love your name by the way. I call one of my bestest friends Megariffic.

ChrisB said...

You are very neat and tidy and you have what's important close to you, which is lovely.

Sandy said...

That's it - we can't be friends any more! You dusted!

Great picture of you and dh.

Tiggerlane said...

So nice and neat! Oh, and I haven't forgotten your meme...I'm still working on it!

Carrie @carrieloves said...

Oh so simple, I love it!

Alison said...

Hi Meg..my meme is up!!!

Serina Hope said...

Very Simple. Very nice.

Kim said...

Smells like cheating to me! You don't have enough time to keep it that neat...what with all of Lakin's homework! : )

Working on the meme...

kitten said...

Short, sweet and to the point. Love it!

Kim said...

Jealousy I tell you, jealousy!

Oh why do you dis me?
Oh why do you dis me?
Oh why? Oh why?
Oh why? Oh why?
Oh why....Do. You. Dis. Me?!

Linda said...

Simple and sweet. I guess that's all you need.

Molly said...

I am guessing that is all you need.

Alison said...

What happened to your homework posts..I was commiserating with you!! Did you see the post, I forgot her name, but she is a teacher and did a post on homework after reading your blog??

Anyway...I love your Random Act of Kindness!! I am a troop leader also!! What a great idea.
BTW, my kids go to a private school also...the low pay/volunteer was well said!!

Alison said...

Where is your thankful thursday post???

My daughter does the same thing to me about her homework. She did it alot when she was your daughter's age, not so much anymore....in a way I felt bad for her for being so overwhelmed, but, then again...not being honest isn't good either!!

Lois said...

Neat and tidy. My favorite book as well.

Hugs,
Lois

Cynthia said...

Nice and tidy. So much easier to keep clean than the surfaces in my house!