He is such a cutie! and your quest for a yard dog? Aske Clay about Bug...she's looking for a home again since Julie's mastiff got to her Great Dane...lol.
I'm 30 years old and have been married for 10 years to my wonderful husband, Clay. We have two beautiful children together. Laken is nine and Gavin is three. I graduated with my bachelors degree in education and will be teaching at the elementary level someday, but right now I'm content simply staying home and taking care of my family.
6 comments:
Oh my! My rods would probably all crash down! At least all your hangers are facing the same direction! :)
He is such a cutie! and your quest for a yard dog? Aske Clay about Bug...she's looking for a home again since Julie's mastiff got to her Great Dane...lol.
Too much fun!
I have one of those species in my house!!
He's so cute! I just love that little guy!
LMAO He is just the cutest...but is that a blue shirt that I see on a white hanger????
Post a Comment