Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thankful Thursday~Da Momma

Today, and everyday, I'm thankful for my mom. She drives me insane a lot of the time, and never hesitates to give me her opinion, even when it's not needed...or wanted. (Is that where I got that quality? ha) But gosh, I wouldn't trade that beautiful lady for anything in the world. We talk on the phone daily, and have developed quite an amazing adult friendship. She is the BEST grandmother to my kids that I could have asked for. She watches them every single time I need her to, and one or the other of my children spends at least one night a week with her...not because I need them to, but because SHE needs them to. She's one of a kind, and I wanted to share her sweet little self with all of you!

6 comments:

Kim said...

This was a great post in which I am certain she will appreciate it

KTluv said...

Awwww I have a Mommy just like that! It is so great to have that support system and friendship. Thanks for sharing!

Sandy said...

Awwwww - that's so sweet! And she's such a pretty lady, too, Meg.

Alison said...

wonderful post Meg....My mom and I have the exact same relationship..isn't it wonderful!!!

Unknown said...

Moms are great. Sometimes it takes a while to figure that out. You seem like you both have a great relationship. Cool!

the rotten correspondent said...

Your mom is lovely. I have a mom like yours and man, am I grateful for her, too!