Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's Resolutions

(Copying a friend here)

I don't typically make resolutions, but I'll give it a whirl.

1) To blog daily! (ya right)

2) To make a reservation within the MONTH to take my official certification test that I've been putting off for 8 months now.

3) To start going to bed by 10 pm

4) To start playing a game with the kids at least 2 times a week. I really don't care for children's board games, *sigh*

5) To hip hop my abs at least three times a week and lose 20 lbs.

There, all attainable. Let's see how it goes.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good start! I am not a game player either, but hubby is. They like bunco, mancala, checkers and chess.

Keep it up!

Sandy said...

Santa left "are you smarter than a 5th grader?" at our house. I should be able to beat a 2nd grader at that maybe!

Happy New Year, Meg, and don't forget the black-eyed peas tomorrow.

Megnificent said...

We got that game, too, Sandy. We've not yet tried it out. Today we made our own pottery from a pottery wheel she got from Santa. Surely that counts as one of the games for this week. SURELY.

Jill said...

if you do want to try and blog every day, there's a link on my blog to blog 365, which is really a loosely based thing that allows you to cheat and say you posted every day even if you did 2 and back-posted to the day before. kind of nice... anyway, that mgiht help one goal!

Shorty said...

good luck with you'r goals. about the ice , it was there. happy and prosperouse new year to you n ur's.

Alison said...

Good for you for making them...I don't even try anymore!!

Kim said...

Wishing you the best of luck in keeping your resolutions. You've already done more than I have.

Kim said...

Wishing you the best of luck in keeping your resolutions. You've already done more than I have.