Ok, so I was tagged last night by RDH Mom. This is my first time to be tagged, and it took me awhile to catch on, but here we go!!! :)
The tag rules are:
1) Link the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Share 7 facts about yourself.
4) Tag 7 random people and include links to their blogs.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Ok, so 7 facts about Megs are as follows:
* I pull the hair on the very top of my head when I get stressed. When I was younger, there was even a bit of time when I had a bald spot. :/ It all started when I got chicken pox on my 10th birthday and had one up there on my head. It did some sort of something to my nerve endings up there and it feels awesome to tug on that hair. Strange, I know.
*I take a bubble bath every single night and I can't do it without reading in there. Doesn't matter what I'm reading...the church newsletter, a People magazine, or a good book. Whatever. Just don't make me do it without reading.
*I LOVE doing laundry. I hate folding and putting it up.
*I am a new cleaning product whore. If it's new, I have to have it.
*I am the biggest tightwad you'll ever meet. I prefer to label myself as fiscally responsible, but whatever. Semantics.
*I love A-1 sauce. I eat it on so many different foods...but it makes my tongue raw. :(
*I must walk really weird because I've noticed over the past couple of years that all of my slippers (aka houseshoes in Texas) lean inward after I wear them for awhile. :/
Ok, now to tag 7 more people:
Myanderings
Anglophile Football Fanatic
Tiggerlane, the Neophyte Blogger
lost in the Bible belt
MomUnscripted
Ooh, a shiny pen
And simply because his name intrigued me, Dirty Uncle Mark
Friday, December 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Six out of 7 of those things I did NOT know. I did know that you are a financial whiz because your husband brags on you.
I should have mine up sometime later today...maybe tomorrow.
Aw, thanks for telling me that. :) He can be a good guy...on occasion.
I knew you were weird! And you expect me to come up with seven oddities about ME? And I am still beautiful and youngly-ish!
www.MomUnscripted.com
Kim
Cool, you tagged me! I didn't even know you knew I existed.
I have a cousin who did that hair pulling thing, but right at her forehead. I've never known anyone else who does it.
Thanks for the tag. I was having a little writer's block. ;)
I have done this one before...twice...but I have a LOT of oddities, so it should be fun! Just be patient - I can take a while to get around to my tags! Thanks!
Great job!! Our Tagger Cherries have been broken!!
Gee, thanks. No really thanks, i love these things and i feel off the writing wagon, but i am sure there is a 12 step program somewhere for me....lol
I'm here via Fun Monday and because I got tagged for this today by someone and through linking around I realized you were tagged too.
I would just like to offer my laundry if you want to come do it for me. Since you love it so much.
And you're also more than welcome to come try out any of those new cleaning products on my house if you want to. Just sayin'.
Post a Comment