Friday, December 14, 2007

Take a listen

Laken makes me so proud. She is such a little soldier of God, and I just love it. When we hear a siren somewhere, she prays. When someone's crying, she's there wrapping her arms around that person and lifting them up in prayer. She is an ornery little thing, yesireebob, but she's got a really good heart.

She and I were just sitting here listening to some music and I wanted to share her favorite song with you. She sits in here on the bed and just belts it out at the top of her lungs. I just love that girl.

Click the CD! Mercy Me Radio

3 comments:

Sandy said...

and you should be proud! I think God loves the ornery ones the best, myself. More of a challenge, you know?

You guys are obviously doing a lot right!

Princess Jewelee said...

She sounds like a great kid

Princess Jewelee said...

Ok Meg, who's being a slacker now...lol Merry Christmas early