Ok, since it's not yet officially 2008, I am exercising my right to amend my resolutions. I absolutely KNOW that I will not post a blog every day, so nix that. :)
that's what's so great about the blog 365 -- unlike nablopomo --which REQUIRED you to post every day like some nazi hoard.. this one encourages you to have a real life and post back dated if you need to to make up for whenyou havent.. i think you oughta try..!
I'm 30 years old and have been married for 10 years to my wonderful husband, Clay. We have two beautiful children together. Laken is nine and Gavin is three. I graduated with my bachelors degree in education and will be teaching at the elementary level someday, but right now I'm content simply staying home and taking care of my family.
4 comments:
that's what's so great about the blog 365 -- unlike nablopomo --which REQUIRED you to post every day like some nazi hoard.. this one encourages you to have a real life and post back dated if you need to to make up for whenyou havent.. i think you oughta try..!
does anyone know how to spell bawwwk bawwwk bawwwk bawwwwk bawwwwk????? (cue the chicken)!
I'll try if you'll try!
Happy New Year!
I second the bawwwk and raise you a cockadoodle doo.
Oh my gosh, I feel peer pressure. Just say no, Megs...Just say no!
Post a Comment