I got tagged quite awhile ago by the wonderful Sandy at http://myanderings-myanderings.blogspot.com/.
The rules are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
What I was doing 10 years ago:
Ah, memories. 10 years ago I had been married to my husband for a little less than a year. I was pregnant with our first child. We lived paycheck to paycheck in the ghetto. I stayed home, preparing our little rent home for a new baby. When I wasn't washing and rewashing all manners of bottles, pacifiers, and sleepers, I was hanging out with my best friend who was also pregnant. Ah, fun times.
Five things on my To Do List today:
Pay the babysitter for watching the kids during my volleyball game, make white chocolate macadamia nut cookies for hubby to take to work with him tomorrow, laundry/ironing, go grocery shopping, and record the Memory Keeper's Daughter.
Snacks I enjoy:
Cheeseball with wheat thins, fritos and hot sauce, caramel popcorn, fresh strawberries and bananas cut up together, sunflower seeds, cheerios snack mix, chex mix, gummi frogs and gummi strawberries, and Edes jerky.
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Buy a gorgeous home, buy my parents something huge, and invest.
Three of my bad habits:
Snacking late at night, obsessing over money, and staying up way too late.
Five places I have lived:
Here, a town 2 hours over, a town 5 hours away, with my parents, and in a dorm room.
I'm going to skip tagging anyone because I'm too tired to bother with it. That was fun, tho! :)
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OOH, white chocolate macadamia nut cookies? Yummy.
Great job, Meg. and I know the ghetto you mean...lol.
Post a Comment