Sunday, April 13, 2008

Fun Monday. Nekkid, baby.

Our assignment is to post 5 pictures and use 5 words to describe each picture. Simple as that!


Sweet laughter; pure innocent joy.



Blackmail for two upcoming teenagers.



Sweetest little pumpkin in town




West Texas swimming pool fun.


Proudest moment of my life.

17 comments:

Faye said...

I love the photos of those four little butt cheeks! However, the future blackmail may come in with the rabbit ears.

Whose graduation?

Beckie said...

Great pictures! I love the swimming pool - I always wanted to try one of those when I was a kid. Cute butt cheeks too!

Molly said...

Well these pictures are magnificent, simply magnificent. What cute little butts.

Pamela said...

agreed that is a sweet innocent joyful little girl -- and beautiful, too.

Now how about those dimpled bottoms..bwaa ha ha ha ha.

graduation?

Alison said...

awesome choices of pictures and I love your captions...great job.

Sayre said...

Gorgeous pictures - and I love your swimming pool!

ellen b. said...

Oh my you have some cute shots for your 5's! The swimming pool is well...unique! Happy Monday...

Robinella said...

Our children are so unsuspecting. Too funny.

ChrisB said...

The photos definitely match your name! All the photos are enchanting!

Heather said...

These are great photos! So fun! I love your blackmail and swimming pool photos! There's just something so sweet about baby butts!

Sandy said...

Naked butts and a stock tank. It doesn't get much more here than that!

Great choices, Meg.

Belinda said...

Gorgeous bare bums!

BS said...

Cute little butts - great post.

Kim said...

Nuthin' cuter than bare baby cheeks!

Joy T. said...

I've been picking out favorite pictures on each person's Fun Monday but you're making it hard!! The first picture is so precious but there is nothing cuter then nekkid baby bums. Great pictures all of them!

karisma said...

Looks like you have a couple of potential embarrassing pictures for teenagers there! Well done! Very cute pumpkin indeed and laughter is the best medicine!

Jo Beaufoix said...

I love these. The blackmail one is adorable and hilarious, the pumpkin just too cute, and I want your pool.

:D